Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwannk

Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:33 am

1. Well, my name is Jonas, I'm 17 years old, I'm from Denmark and I just finished my school - starting at the gymnasium next year.

2. Well, as I mentioned before I just finished my primary school. In my spare time I'm playin basketball on a pretty high level. At the moment I'm single - so I have alot of time to play wow :Pp

3. Well, if I get accepted by you guys, I will definitely update the forum once every day!

4. I don't "know" anybody, but I spoke to Valatorr (a very friendly and kind person), who told me to go apply for seeing the officers opinion-

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Zwank - Paladin - Human, female.
Armory Link:

(In Preview I couldn't see if the link worked, so I'm posting it as a copy/paste also:
Well, first of all - I quitted back in WOTLK, cause I thought it was too easy - and then I started playing again a few months ago... I know I have a lack on enchants and there's no excuse - and it will be fixed ASAP.

1. Character Specs:
Main Spec: Holy
Off Spec: Prot

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Well, first I'll of course buff my target with Beacon of Light - then I'll heal what's needed, and use my Holy Power charges when full. For keeping mana up, I'm using Seal of Insight and Judgement which will generate a high amount of mana.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I think I have about 140-145k HP UB - and I'm around 348 iLevel as prot.

4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No Smile
5. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Neutral - but WILL farm for the enchant.

6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Well, when I'm able, yes.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I have been in Synergy back when I decided to start again, but left pretty soon, cause they were on a VERY higher level back then.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I expect no lack of attention when raiding. I expect that every's ready when agreed. I expect that the guys I'm playing with have a bit of ambition, as I have myself. And at last I expect that you're all friendly and kind.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Well, I've seen your progress, and I've heard nice about you guys... I've heard, that you're very friendly and nice.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?

Yes, I have.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

Well, u can expect at nice and dedicated player who's VERY friendly! I think that one of the main keys to get progress is, that everyone HAVE to be on a very friendly-level, and the atmosphere is VERY important!

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Well, I raided back in vanilla - to WOTLK. I've always been an officer in my former guilds - but from now on, I'm just fine with beeing a part of the progress, which I'll do my best being.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
I don't think that u can compare nowaday WoW with ex. BC. I remember how we farmed and farmed.... AND farmed getting contet down... It required a lot more as a team than now.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays (Free from work at 19.30) but after 100%
- Thursdays (Fits perfectly) 100%
- Sundays (As before, fits perfectly so far) 100%
- Mondays (if necessary) Free from work at 20.00 - but after, 100%

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.

(In Preview I couldn't see if the link worked, so I'm posting it as a copy/paste also:

7. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes, I do have a VERY stable internet connection

- E. Extras -

Is there anything else you wish to add?

Not really - except from what I mentioned before - once I was a pretty experienced raider (Vanilla, BC and WOTLK), and I know how most of the fights works out.. Also on HC.

Thx for ur attention - I appreciate it...

Over n' out
- Jonas Jørgensen / Zwank
Back to top Go down
Zwannk

PostSubject: Link   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Ty for your application.

First of all, your not a human paladin but a bloodelf Rolling Eyes

1. Your enchants are really really bad and I cant see the reason for it being so. It takes some gold and about 10 minutes to fix that before you apply Wink also check out your reforging on pants and trinkets....
2. You state your where a decent raider in the old days. What character name?
3. You say Synergy was on a VERY high level when you got back, but our progress compared to your experience and gear is also VERY high. Comments on that?

All in all, a fellow paladin is more then welcome....but gear and experience tell me something else....so please convince me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zwannk

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Ouch - typical.. Sry - back when I was raiding in BC I was a human... ouch....

Well, the reason why I'm not enchanted yet is, that I'm still getting the last materials - it's not a good excuse, and I'll fix it asap. I want to get 2k spirit, cause it's when I think u got enough spirit - and that's why my pants are reforged to spirit instead of mastery.

I was raiding with a guild back in BC on the server Ravencrest with my other paladin, Skizlol.

So, I spoke with Valatorr yesterday. He told me that experience it easy to get rid of, and I should try to make an application anyways, since IQ and knowledge is the most important.

I can guarantee that you'll not regret if you recruit me. I WILL donate the guild alot of good atmosphere - and as I said before, I'm a "easy-learner", and I'm always prepared for raids.
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:21 pm

I just loving to bitch on applications:

1. You say you where a human in bc time.....and you refere to a dwarf paladin called Skizlol?
2. Reforging pants to mastery instead of spi when you reach 2k? Why?
3. As a healer, whats the hardest boss you met in Cata so far and whats the easiest?
4. Whats the best country among the nordic ones?
5. how old is your mom?
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf answer   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm

There s no time for bitching Sad((((((((...
Back to top Go down
Zwannk

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:36 pm

It's cool - I can manage it Smile

1. Well, I was back when I raided. I changed race cause I went tired of the look - would be NP logging on him, if u don't put your trust in me ^^

2. Right now I just wanna hit 2k spirit cause it's what I feel necessary - when I'm above 2k I'll reforge masterty -> haste.

3. It's a triggy question... It depends on the group.. I don't think that any of the bosses in BD so far has been that difficult... Maybe Halfus because of the raid-healing you MUST do.. But I think the easiest is Chimareon - since it's not hard to keep ppl above 10k and then heal them up in phase 2... Unfortunately I haven't done the fight yet, since there have always been lack of DPS in last phase..

4. DENMARK!

5. Haha, my mom is 41 years old Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Zwannk wrote:
It's cool - I can manage it Smile

3. It's a triggy question... It depends on the group.. I don't think that any of the bosses in BD so far has been that difficult... Maybe Halfus because of the raid-healing you MUST do.. But I think the easiest is Chimareon - since it's not hard to keep ppl above 10k and then heal them up in phase 2... Unfortunately I haven't done the fight yet, since there have always been lack of DPS in last phase..

4. DENMARK!

5. Haha, my mom is 41 years old Smile

3. A triggy question....wait for chim hc, then you have your fun Razz
4. EPIC FAIL!
5. Just epic.....send pics to my mail.

All in all, your in on trial. /w me, valatorr, bettsie or Somedarkshit for an invite. But for failing so insanly on question 4, you have to sit in the corner with the gypys Mato and Phloss. When pics arrive, you might come out and play.
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf answer   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Be careful Zwank...your mom better covers her head with an apple in that pic'
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Bigfishm wrote:

Be careful Zwank...your mom better covers her head with an apple in that pic'

Good idea Big.....just an apple over the face, rest nekkid! Perfect pic that will pull him straight out from the gypsy corner!
Back to top Go down
Zwannk

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Hey! It's not my fault that I have a MILF as mom.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf answer   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Indeed Wolf... he can get even in Paragon with her mother on his side...
Now..let's go back to my applycation
Back to top Go down
bigfishm

PostSubject: wolf   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm

WTF...omfg...
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Zwannk wrote:
Hey! It's not my fault that I have a MILF as mom.... Razz

that was just disgusting.....read your sentence out loud: You claim you have a mom even you would ****????? No wonder Denmark is going down.....
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Zwank...MILF=mother I'd like to f***.
So.... I am worried about your mom getting "spanked" by his own child
Back to top Go down
Matovilka

Matovilka

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Wolf... He likes Denmark, you should be happy about that you Danish cow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chokolada
phloss

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

Wolfcan wrote:

All in all, your in on trial. /w me, valatorr, bettsie or Somedarkshit for an invite. But for failing so insanly on question 4, you have to sit in the corner with the gypys Mato and Phloss. When pics arrive, you might come out and play.

danish cunt...
Back to top Go down
Matovilka

Matovilka

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 am

phloss wrote:
Wolfcan wrote:

danish cunt...

danish cunt, I agree
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chokolada
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]   Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zwank - Holy Paladin - Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1