Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

holy paladin apply

Go down 
+2
Matovilka
Wolfcan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Magicksk

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Milos Novakovic am 19 years old,am from Serbia...Am working in BMW tuning still studio..

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Got alot of interesting things about me..1 of those is my job..i like car's,girls,beer..WOW Razz
Am playing this game from november 2005..till now.. i spent alot of time on it Smile and am planing to keep it going like this..Smile
Am friendly guy ..i like joke's..(not in raid or on vent wile in raid) .. Smile i accept all criticism but think there will be none if i join..
heh 1 more think about me.. i can smoke wile am sitting at my computer..so there is no smoke breaks for me Very Happy

3. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Well ya..i like to share in every kind of way..but for me guild informations are shareable only with guildiess Smile so ya ill share helpful info's Very Happy

4. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

am not sure about this question..i can bet there is a few guys i know..because got 200 days played on dragonmaw with paladin..alot of ppl know me..Smile)

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Magicksky bloodelf paladin
Armory Link:
*Please note: Use the CODE tool for URLs*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.
well i changed chest enchant from 15 to 20 all stats.. and 65 haste rating on wrist..its not updated now..maybe it will be when u check it Smile
1. Character Specs:
Main: Holy
Off: Its retribution at the moment..i got tanking gear 2..

2. What is your rotation for single target?
Well it depends from damage taken..so its holy light + holy shock (have to stack it because of healing increase and coz of holy powers) so there is world of glory and divine light..u need to have a feeling when to cast witch heal..call it experience and knowing ur class Smile

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
My retribution spec is full enchanted and i can use it anytime for raiding..its like my main gear..Smile tanking is like more fore dungen's but ill try to improve it more Smile

4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
If whole guild make's it ill do it too..but wile i have a nice/friendly guild and everything i need here..i wont think about transfer Smile

5. What is your reputation with Therazane?
heh,am exalted with therazane..with all others too ... Smile

6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
My activity per day is like 8hr's so yes i am .. Smile only if there is a RL problem's but dont have em so often Smile

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I am at the moment in Dragonkin i wish to leave em because there is no active people then don't raid anymore..
i feel lost here,its not place for me..and Am core raider whole my life that's why am trying to find my new home Smile

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Nothing much really.. just to be friendly as i am..helpful as i am..and to give me a chance to show u my skill and xp Smile

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I saw your progress and i think that your not so far from me so i can handle it properly.and i can be a part of killing machine Smile
and i really like your guild name its imba Very Happy

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?
Course i do..am able to be online whenever u say..Smile) don't worry about my work..my father is boss Razz

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
Well am like a dog man Smile raid instance is my home..if we wipe or clearing it without prob's my attitude is same..never give up thats the point of raiding ...and ofc if there is a option to help in tactic or something count on me..am a smartass Razz

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
pre-bc that was a lvl time for me..Smile in BC got 2 boss down in SWP so everything behind is cleared..Wotlk cleared all ofc..and got 10/12 hc in 10 man.. Smile

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
I think it was a BC raiding because there was no addons and staff witch can help u.. u had to do everything without it ..
My first kill of prince in Karazan that was imba Smile stayed alive with 1 tank Smile

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays (if necessary) 100%

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.

u can see my party as a radi frame in middle down..thats like grp1 grp2 is next to it ..so its cool for healing in raid Smile

7. Do you have a stable internet connection?
yes i do..
Back to top Go down
Magicksk

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

i rly duno is that only me or what..i cant see my link's of gear and UI...its bug sorry...

here is my UI :
and here is my armory :

and i forgot to say : my progress in cata is : BoT cleared/BWD nefarion missing..but downed him with mage..

my apologise about this..duno what happened.. Smile <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi and thank you for your application!

A couple questions:

1. Why improved Judgement instead of Enlightned Judgement? Yes, you gain 10 yards on range but you miss an important self-heal....
2. You also miss Al'akir right?
3. Whats the most healing intense fight in Cata so far in your opinion?
4. Do you have have any logs to show your healing in a raid?

Regorging and gemming is good, you might consider reforging your Alchemist Stone from haste to spirit.

Wolfcan
Back to top Go down
Matovilka

Matovilka

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

I can't see links, weird...

P.S.

pod 5. stavi da odobravas da te zajebava danski papak Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chokolada
Bettsie

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm

i do remember you from previous guilds and if i remember correctly you were not active at raid times, and went afk for long while to the point where i kicked you from guild. (which i dont do unless ppl offline for more than a month). anyways the decision will be up to wolfcan.
Back to top Go down
bigfishmn

bigfishmn

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

please stop using" Smile "...they are realy annoying
You said
Quote :
I accept all criticism but think there will be none if i join..
That means you think you are perfect.Noone is mate.

Last edited by bigfishmn on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magicksk

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm

hehe about those criticism i didnt mean that am perfect or something..just didnt say it on good way Smile take my apologise Smile

Bettsie: ya i had a break..not coz i want it ..had problems with my credit card.. sad days for me ... :/

Wolfcan: Judgement range help's me alot in fight's when we have to spread out..am using judgement to bring my mana back so thats why range help...but its not prob. to change spec if thats needed.. Smile
also miss Al'akir right?
Ya am missing al'akir too...got only first boss in there.. Smile but i know tactic for him..Smile

Whats the most healing intense fight in Cata so far in your opinion?
most healing intense..well lets say its chimaeron thats healing fight if u ask me Smile there is a cho'gall too..alot of heal's on him aswell...

and about my alhemy stone m8.. its np to reforge it..just i dont think thats needed because dont have prob's with going oom during the combat..got enge enchant on my hands so it improve my mana potions i use it aswell..
as i said its no prob. to reforge it Smile)

and bigfishmn: i didnt came here to fight with u guys..thats why am writing with a "Smile" .. u know friendly talk with smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Magicksk

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 pm

And i just checked my screenshot's dont have any from raid in cataclysm..have few but cant see healing done on it Smile

my apologise for that..
Back to top Go down
phloss

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm

bigfishmn wrote:
-1 from me for using" Smile "...they are realy annoying
You said
Quote :
I accept all criticism but think there will be none if i join..
That means you think you are perfect.Noone is mate.

no offense but i hope you realize your vote doesn't count... so no point in commenting when we have officers who will decide on app...
Back to top Go down
Sømedarkdude

Sømedarkdude

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 am

Accepted for trial
whisper an officer
to get an invite

SDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy paladin apply   holy paladin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

holy paladin apply
Page 1 of 1