Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharpsting MM hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpsting

Sharpsting MM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Sharpsting MM hunter   Sharpsting MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

My name is Joppe, i'm 19 years old and i live in the Netherlands. I currently study biology

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

I am a very social person, i have a great group of very close friends who i go out with almost every Friday and Saturday because of that and my part-time job on Saturdays i wont be active much on those 2 days but I've got quite a lot of time during the rest of the week.

3. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Always, forums have a great potential but sadly I've seen plenty go to waist. I hope this forum can be as productive as it can be a source of fun Smile

4. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

I know a few people because i was part of SD for 2 days before it split up, none of them very good and i didn't get a chance t raid with you, but i hope i will get that chance now Smile

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Sharpsting, orc hunter

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/sharpsting/advanced
i got myself some new gear since tuesday.

1. Character Specs:
Main: MM
Off: SV

2. What is your rotation for single target?
I start off with Hunters mark and serpent-sting and then my rotation becomes:

chimera-shot and arcane shot

2x steady-shot

arcane shot

2x steady-shot

and repeat, of course i insert the aimed-shot proc when available

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

it doesn't make much difference for a hunter, but i use my off spec sv for pve and not for pvp, since it has much higher aoe dps and gives my traps some nice improvements which come in handy in fight like magmaw.

4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

no.

5. What is your reputation with Therazane?

exalted

6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

yeah, may not always be on my hunter but i play wow on a regular basis

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

I was in SD before it split up and after a short talk with Lin i decided to try get into Schizophrenic since i liked to play with the people that went there.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

An enrichment of my wow experience, more fun, more friends, more progress, and of course the loot as well.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Like i wrote before, i liked playing with the people that are now in Schizophrenic and i am looking for a nice and serious guild to raid with.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?

Yes.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

I enjoy raiding whether it is going for progress or farming gear/ helping people farm gear, i see it as a raiders duty to make sure he has all the pots/food needed and knows all the tactics required. You can expect me to sign up often and when i sign up i will be there. If the small chance occurs that i won't be able to make it to a raid that i signed up for i will notify you in advance if possible.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

I never raided Pre-BC

In BC i cleared Kharazhan and magtheridon/gruul and the first 2 bosses in tempest keep.

In WoTLK i cleared naxx and after that i took a long break from wow and i returned at the start of Cataclysm

In Cata I've done BH the conclave and 2/4 in BoT and 4/6 in BWD in one of the guilds i was in called 'Oasis' i did some raid leading

In all raids exept for the ones with Oasis i played as dps on my hunter without having any leading roles.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Probably the ones with Oasis since i experienced raiding from an entirely different perspective then i had before.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays 90%
- Sundays 90%
- Mondays (if necessary) 90%

i'm available everyday but i put down 90% since something out of the ordinary might come up.

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/11645334.jpg/

7. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Very stable i almost never have problems with my connection.

- E. Extras -

Is there anything else you wish to add?

I just hope i get to continue playing with you after my short experience with you in SD.
Back to top Go down
rofdiur

rofdiur

PostSubject: Nice App   Sharpsting MM hunter EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 am

Have to first comment on your App. Probably one of THE better i seen.
Hope you get invited.
Back to top Go down
zemm

zemm

PostSubject: Re: Sharpsting MM hunter   Sharpsting MM hunter EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:14 am

welkom Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharpsting MM hunter   Sharpsting MM hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharpsting MM hunter
Page 1 of 1