Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bigfishmn-MM hunter application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigfishm

Bigfishmn-MM hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
My name's Christian, I am 16 years old, I am from Bucharest,Romania and I am a school boy

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
I enjoy playing basketball and having fun with my friends.I also love to go at the swimming pool or to play football(sometimes).
I also play WoW as you can see, and it's one of my ways of relaxing

3. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
Yes, I am.I enjoy checking out what's new and share it with my mates.
4. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
No..I don't know anyone.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:My character's name is Bigfishmn.He is a troll hunter
Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/bigfishmn/simple

1. Character Specs:
Main:Marksmanship
Off:Survival

2. What is your rotation for single target?
I bassicly start with Hunter's Mark, then with a SS, followed by rapidfire + berserking.Afterwards, I use AS+CS, then 2 x SteadyS, and then again AS,CS,AS,AS(I use AS as much as possible , keeping improved steady shot up.)Then, below 20% I use KillShot after a CS.
My glyphs help me very much dpsing, because some of them improve damage and reduce cooldowns

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes I am able to do it and my specs need the same enchants/gear/gems.
4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
No, I am originary Dramamaw
5. What is your reputation with Therazane?
Honored, and I know i should get exalted for the shoulder enchant, but mastery is kind of useless, so I didn't struggle so much to get it.Instead I use another one.
If it is needed I can farm a bit and get exalted status for that .

6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I would say i play enough.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I was in SD,the punishers and Aftermath.
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I am looking for a good raiding guild, that attends to progress and that can offer me spots in raids.You can also offer me a nice community, where I think I would have fun riading and just slacking in Orgrimmar.
I except to get accepted as I am, without many conflicts during my "sit" in your guild.
I also want to find that everyone respects the others and there are no "SCHIZOPHERNICS" here.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I heard is a good raiding guild, and I said to give it a shot.I want a progressive guild, as I said and I think this one could offer me what i need.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?
Yea, I do.
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I would be very serious from the moment the raid starts.I also take my role in serious.
I always am in time and I bring with myself flasks and food buffs.I am also up to give "slackers"some of mine if they forgot them.
At progression,I ussualy try to understand from my mistakes, or from the wipes the raid has, and come with solutions for it.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
I didn't raid in Pre-BC and in BC,but in WoTLK I cleared almost everything. Almost full Ulduar,Naxx,Call of the crusade cleared,Icecrown Citadel cleared, Obsidian Sanctum cleared, Ruby Sanctum completed.
I am resposable of all my acts in raids,I always say when I did a pull or something like that, eventhough it happens pretty rare.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
The first boss I did in Cataclysm, Halfus, seemed very challenging to me, because I never did such a boss, and I was "scared" when I saw his buffs and the dragons around.But, in time I realised is only the first boss from a shitty instance that can be done very fast, and maybe that s why it has a fast enrage timer.
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 99,9%
- Thursdays 99,9%
- Sundays 99,9%
- Mondays (if necessary)99,9%

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.
Code:
http://imageshack.us/f/848/wowscrnshot060811212647.jpg/
7. Do you have a stable internet connection?
My PC is very good, so is my internet connection, I don't have any problems with it.
- E. Extras -

Is there anything else you wish to add?
I would like to be welcomed in this guild and get a raid spot.
I can prove that I am a great hunter, probably a very good one( without beign selFISH).
If I get accepted and I get into raids almost everytime, I ll dedicate myself to the guild, and then you can except from more and more from me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Ty for your application:

1. Resilience encahnt on shouders?? You state you are not exalted, but still....
2. Your reforging is strange....you reforge hit on some items, then you take away hit on others. that sums it up to 0 reforging....why is that?
3. Halfus normal was your biggest pain in the ass encounter? Not Cho'gal, Atra, Al'akir or Nef? Please tell why these are easier then Halfus.
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolfan answer   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

I use that enchant because I don't have reputation with Therazane..As I said..if that is a must I can get it
I tried to make my hit rating 8% (that's hunter's cap for bosses), and I reforged so every item has critical strike, that is a must.
Ye, Halfus was my hardest encounter, because it was first time I was raiding in Cataclysm, and As I said, I didn't meet such a boss.Cho'gall was pretty easy, nothing new in that encounter, Al 'akir it's just about avoid things, so is Atramedes, and Nefarian , even though I didn't kill him because of the group, I could get trough the whole fight(getting him down to 20%).
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm not a hunter.....but according to elitistjerks you should have mastery on every item

Copy/Paste:

If you are under the hit cap of 961:
3A) Start reforging mastery to hit. If you still need more hit, then reforge crit or haste, if have more than you ideally need, to hit.
4A) If you still don't reach the hit cap, don't worry about it. It's generally not worth giving up agility (via gems or using lower item level gear) to get more hit rating but if you have a reasonable socket bonus you can gain by using a Glinting, then you may want to do so.

If you were over the hit cap of 961:
3B) Start reforging hit to crit on pieces with haste and no crit and to haste on items without haste if you could use more.
4B) Then start reforging hit to mastery on any items without mastery

5) Once you are at hit cap, if any of your items are hit/mastery and unreforged, you can reforge the mastery to crit or haste as long as you stay in a good haste range
6) There's some possible further optimization by reforging haste/mastery to hit on some items and reforging the hit back to crit on others, but worrying about that is for the hardcore optimizers.

Then again, I'm no hunter so I leave those comments to someone who knows it better. But I do find it strange when you reforge like this:

Shoulders: 60 Hit ⇒ 60 Haste
Legs: 78 Haste ⇒ 78 Hit

You take away hit to give yourself haste, but on next item you do the exact opposite

Edit: Leg Enchant-->Why not the AP one?

Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf answer   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

I found it better to use the Agility leg enchant because I have the talent One with Nature=> +30% atack power.
So I think i can get some agility instead of the atack power.
Regarding my reforging,I decided to cap the hit rating, and as soon as i am Marksmanship hunter, I find my mastery rating not that usefull, so I decided to replace my mastery with critical strike or hit rating.
But, the items that do not have mastery have critical strike, that I rather not replace for that.
It 's my opinion and I think with this reforges, I maximized my DPS.
My prio : Crit>hit>haste>mastery
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm

I want our imba hunter to have a look at this first:

1. I know shit about hunters, except that they are elitist sluts
2. We have 1 insane active raiding hunter and one just joined on trial, so cant tell how many spots there will be.

So all in all, just wait some Wink
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Wolf   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Oki... waiting kills
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: alea   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

answer pls
Back to top Go down
Bettsie

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 am

i like pretty purple writing:O awaiting sharpsting to check u out m8. will reply asap.
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: wtf   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:35 am

I saw Estonia left guild, so I was wondering if you are going to take 2 hunters in a 10 man group(i honestrly think 2 hunters is a +for the whole raid)
Back to top Go down
Zwannk

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

I kinda like this guy - I hope u'll get accepted.. GL mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Bigfishm

PostSubject: Ui   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

I changed my UI after 1 year...so tell me if You need my new one
Back to top Go down
sharpsting

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 am

First of all sorry for the late response my pc crashed so i didn't notice your app, again i apologize.

But lets give your apply a look:

In general it looks good, a lot better then most huntards Razz

A few pointers:

Get the attack damage/crit leg enchant its simply better then the agi/stam one.

Secondary stat order should be:
Hit(until capped) > crit > mastery > haste
Note that the difference between crit and mastery is very small but crit still beats mastery.
Also note that haste may be worth it if it gets you to a higher haste platform but that's nothing we'll have to worry about until we get really good gear.

And last but not least if you like you can have a look at this site: www.askmrrobot.com it gives you your stat weights by class and specc and also shows you how to reforge each item to get the optimal stats.

this said i think your apply is good so i'd like to have you on trial Smile
Back to top Go down
Bettsie

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 pm

speak to officer in game for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bigfishmn-MM hunter application   Bigfishmn-MM hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigfishmn-MM hunter application
Page 1 of 1