Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury Warrior. [Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Complexz

Fury Warrior. [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Fury Warrior. [Declined]   Fury Warrior. [Declined] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:53 am

Greetings Schizophrenic, Im a Fury warrior geared 359 itemlevel. Im able to use vent or teamspeak or what else. but my mic arent working, but i can listen. Smile I know tacts on the most bosses and im able to raid them (:
Love complexz
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior. [Declined]   Fury Warrior. [Declined] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Wrong day to do this application:

WTF are you on about?

1. You failed to fill out application template.

2. You know tactics on most bosses? You have 3/12 on normal, can not read on a forum that very directly says: FILL IN APPLICATION and you claim you have sat your ass down and watched tactic after tactic?

3. How is it even possible to be Hated by Therazane?? You really dont want that enchant do you?

4. You havent got a single enchant on your gear.

5. You use a mix of tanking gear and dps gear in your Fury specc (boots, backpiece).

6. You are not expertise capped.

Are you serious when you are applying to a guild that are now progressing on heroic bosses? I am very sorry to be hard and blunt towards you, but in the shape your gear and attitude to your character, I wouldnt even take you on an alt run. I will not deny application directly, I want to see if you can come up with some very smart answers on my comments. If not, go back to org and yell: LF GUILD, I R GOOD! or WTB SIGNS ON GUILDCHARTER!
Back to top Go down
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior. [Declined]   Fury Warrior. [Declined] EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury Warrior. [Declined]   Fury Warrior. [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fury Warrior. [Declined]
Page 1 of 1