Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Estonia's apply [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smileeyy

Estonia's apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Estonia's apply [Accepted]   Estonia's apply [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 am

1. My name is Emil i'm 16 years old and got to school.

2. I love to play wow but over that i go swimming alot, running, drive MC.

3. I don't use to be on forums as i don't use to be in guilds but if u want me to i can absolutley do that.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race:Estonia , Hunter , Troll.
Armory Link:
*Please note: Use the CODE tool for URLs*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main:Marksmanship
Off:Beast mastery (atm)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
First of all i put serpent sting on the target-then i shot chimera shot and arcane shot , then i'll pop rapid fire and berserking and spam steady shot and aimed shot , then i pop readiness and pop rapid fire again and spam steady and aimed shot , then i just spam steady shot, shot chimera shot when it comes of cd and sometimes use arcane shot (when i got enough focus). When master marksman reach 5 stack and i get instant aimed shot i use that.
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Yes.
4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Nope
5. What is your reputation with Therazane?
reverd. working on it
6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yes. i use to do alot of dungeons

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
The best guild i've been in was Heofon. Now i'm in as daylight dies and i wish to leave em becuse they haven't start raiding yet and yea we will probably only be doing magmaw omnotron, mabye maloriak and thats not fun.
2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
i don't expect anything rly but i hope u guys are friendly social and helpful, would love that Very Happy.
3. Why do you want to join this guild?
because schizo have a rly nice progress , i've heard ur friendly and social and thats always nice. I would rly love to be back to raiding something harder then magmaw, omnotron and maloriak.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?
Yes
2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I would be rly happy. u can expect me to be a focused and skilled raider ( don't know what else to say xD) I love to progress it's rly nice when you have tryed and tryed and tryed to kill a boss and eventualy kill it and all goes happy i love that. Farming isn't very fun rly but yea it's needed for stuff Smile.
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
i started playing wow when WOTLK came out were i did whole naxx whole ToC and whole ICC. i don't use to lead the group or have alot of responsibillity. i've been raiding as DPS mostly.
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
Nefarian, because it took a long time for me to kill him and he was hard every try.
5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays: 100%
- Thursdays: 100%
- Sundays: 100%
- Mondays (if necessary): 100%

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.
don't know how to post it so i'll just write the addons i have. Omen , Recount , armory , atlasloot , DBM , mikscrollingbattle text and quartz.
7. Do you have a stable internet connection? NO my internet is rly fucked up atm but will be fixed very soon.

- E. Extras -

Is there anything else you wish to add?

Please note:
Back to top Go down
Bettsie

Estonia's apply [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estonia's apply [Accepted]   Estonia's apply [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:31 am

accepted for trial. whisper officer in game for trial
Back to top Go down

Estonia's apply [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1