Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plany

Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:34 am

- A. About You -

1. My name is James Ioannou. I am 17, and a student currently studying in sixth form (college).

2. Although i love to game, I also visit the gym regularly (at least 4 times a week) as I love lifting weights and keeping fit. I, like many of you probably like to 'pig out' while i raid and play Wow especially, and therefore it is necessary for me to maintain a respectable body by putting in some hard hours doing exercise every week - that, and you usually get the attention of many fine girls when you whip off your top in the summer Smile

3. Absolutely. Sharing is key.

4. Bettsie/Lin/Ugliwun, raided with her for a while - she'll be able to tell you some things about me if you're interested, and if she remembers, since it has been quite a while since we've raided together!

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Plany, Druid, Tauren.
Armory Link:
*Please note: Use the CODE tool for URLs*
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

I recently enchanted a few pieces of my gear, as i have only just got the pieces in the last few days, so maybe the armory will need time to update that. As for my chest, i have not correctly enchanted it yet as i am upgrading it to a leather one shortly for the 5% mana buff.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Restoration
Off: Feral

2. What is your rotation for single target?

In terms of healing a tank, keep lifebloom (3 stacks) on the tank - refresh with either nourish or healing touch, or regrowth if needed - add rejuv if damage is increased, and use swiftmend when a quick heal is needed. Obviously when aoe healing wildgrowth may overlap onto the tank, and so that may become part of the rotation, especially when healing 5 man heroics or 10 mans when aoe damage is heavy.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

Yes I am - however, the offspec gear is not as good as my main spec.

4. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

No

5. What is your reputation with Therazane?

Currently only friendly - this is a newly dinged character... Reputation will be sorted out ASAP!

6. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Not enormously, however, I like to pvp on my warrior (Planyx -ragnaros)

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? Too many guilds to name, but a few of them on dragonmaw (I raided on my warrior on dragonmaw and ragnaros) which you may know are;

fused has fans - left, went inactive for awhile
sleeping disorder
entropy - left this to join random afks/quick quarrel
random afks/quick quarrel/bisham priory/familiar with drama

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

I expect to be used where required. If I am not being picked for raids then there is simply no point in my being in the guild - this is basic logic. I enjoy a guild where i can make friends and form bonds, in which i can express myself as both a raider and a person, to further myself in WoW.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

There are many reasons why i want to join this guild. The main reason is that i desperately want to get involved in 25 man raiding again. I havn't taken part in a 25 man raiding guild for at least 3 months, and i'm so wow-horny it's unbelievable. Don't get me wrong, i've been attending 10 man raids here and there on my warrior, but it doesnt not compare to the thrill i used to get from 25 mans, especially during a time of progression (you guys are progressing on heroics, if not mistaken). I want to join Schizophrenic, as i hope i can learn from the guild, just as much as i can help the guild and teach them from what i have learned in the past - without being an elitist faggot of course Smile

- D. About Raiding -

1. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately for raiding?

Absolutely.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

If accepted, you will find a happy yet focused raider inside me. I for one actually love progression, and each wipe is like a layer of an onion peeling back, to which we will eventually reach the center, and thus eventually kill the boss - and it will be worth it. In terms of farm content, although it is not as important as progression it is still a part of progression - gearing up new players, practicing new rotations and glyphs and even reforges and whatnot, so they can be taken as a almost a slight "break" to the mainstream hardcore raiding but a break that has its benefits.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

Unfortunately i did not recieve any raiding experience pre-bc or during the BC.

My wotlk experience is as follows; (keep in mind all of this experience is on my other character, Planyx - ragnaros)

Naxx: Everything cleared 10/25 man
Ulduar: Everything cleared 10 man including algalon, most 25 man bosses cleared. 10 man drake achieved
Toc: Everything cleared 10/25 man normal modes, heroic modes everything cleared 10 man, 4/5 heroics cleared in 25 man.
ICC: Everything cleared 10/25 man normal, heroic modes everything cleared 10 man, 25 man everything cleared and on farm except for heroic lich king.

Current raiding experience:

BOT: 6/6, heroic halfus experience
BWD: 5/5
Throne: 2/2

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

Either Algalon or Lich King 25 man heroic. Algalon simply because he hit so damn hard on our tank and we used to wipe for ages due to the enrage timer and messing up the black holes. Lich King 25 heroic because of the defiles, room (add phase) and the insanity of the encounter.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays - 90%
- Thursdays - 70%
- Sundays - 90%
- Mondays (if necessary) - 50%

6. Please post a screenshot of your UI as stated in the above post.
- other addons such as DBM and omen/recount are otherwise hidden until raid

7. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes

- E. Extras -

I know my current gear (and the reputation enchants) are slacking, but you have to realize that it is the PLAYER that you are recruiting and not the gear. I, personally believe, that i am a very respectable player, i won't stand in fire and i have common sense - which most encounters rely on. When reviewing this application, please take into consideration my past experience and skill, and not just base it off my armory link - Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:38 am

armory link and UI:

Back to top Go down
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:39 am

and - facepalm, forgot the URL tags twice! Sorry
Back to top Go down
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:41 am

i51.tinypic.com/25u06jl.jpg and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/plany/advanced

tags didnt work for me three times in a row >.<
Back to top Go down
Bettsie

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:02 am

nice apply despite technical hitches with links. i raided with plany warrior in wotlk , good fun guy +1 from me. gear and experience on this char very low though, i am taking into account my previous experience of raiding with you at this time . get back to u soon.
Back to top Go down
Matovilka

Matovilka

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:13 am

Plaaaanyyyx...

You don't have professions Sad
No Therazane rep Sad
Missing enchants on gear Sad
Subpar gear for our raiding content Sad

But Planyx was nice raider, and all that can be fixed. Right? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chokolada
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:19 am

Matov! Didnt see you were in this guild aswell Smile Hey

Of course, they can all be fixed. Professions will take a little longer though.
Back to top Go down
Valatorr

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:43 am

Hello there!

I dont think there would be a problem to invite you as a member while you are gettin prof`s up, enchants, thera rep etc etc, however until u have these things sorted u will not have a raidspot. We have a few that is still gearing etc, so u r not alone in that situation. And for now we will soon start with x2 10man grps as planned before we evolve to 25 as our ultimate goal(i say this cus ur passion for 25, n u have to understand we r not rdy for 25man just yet). If u are fine with all above /w any officer in-game for a inv.

Best regards Vala
Back to top Go down
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 am

cheers guys, getting rep and new gear as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:03 am

Learn to dispell!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Plany

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 am

shush noob :p <3 - as you can see gear is already upgrading a lot and enchants have been acquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]   Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Restoration Druid [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1