Schizophrenic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Man Horde Guild of Dragonmaw - EU

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Resto druid Zmink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Martin

Application Resto druid Zmink Empty
PostSubject: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:27 am

A:
Martin, 17, Denmark and student.
I spend much of my swimming (which is my sport), otherwise there is no special
Currently I’m not sharing, but I’m seeking useful information
I know Ramelitsa and Josejim, because I raided with them in Aftermath.
B:
Zmink, Druid and Tauren
1. spec = Ms= Restoration – Os =Feral – dps
2. im main spec, what is necessary – Off spec, It’s mostly (Charge, mangle, Rake and Rip, followed by shred until 5 combo points then Savage Roar) the most important is to keep the dots up.
3. It’s hard to judge since I haven’t been playing feral a lot, but I can do 15k dps ..
4. No
5. Exalted
6. Yes I do, It’s different how much I play outside, but I do.
C:
1. Rebirth, Aftermath, Clarity, Oasis and Eclipse. And I’m current in my own guild. And I wanna raid and have a good time, and not sitting wasting my time.
2. That we can have a great time together and hopefully kill a lots of bosses as swell.
3. As I mention earlier I want to raid with some progress and have and good time with you.
D
1. I know that I would could manage to prepare for raid.
2. I’m a resto druid, so my role would be raid healing, when It comes to attitude on progressing, I have a hope on during all the raids on hc, but I won’t be mad at any1 if they make a single mistake, only If they repeat during the same mistake, but I’ll hopefully always come happy to raid and do the best I can 
3. This Is a new char, I start leveling him in CATA, but I had a paladin on my old account during Naxx, and TOC, In cata I’ve done 5/6 in BWD – 3/4 in bot – 1/2 in TOTFW, I’m not good at leading a raid, but I’ll say my mind if I feel necessary, only If I get the word though, im a healer but can be melee dps if needed, I can take the responsibility to check up tacs and bring flask and food every time.
4. I think It would be nef normal or halfus hc, because we had some dps prob, and some of the ppl in the raid didn’t know what to do.
5. I Should could manage to come all times, we also raided these day in my old guild.
6. I mostly have standard setup, with a cuple off addons like, Recount, omen3 and Titan panel. my groups are also standard.
7. Yes my internet is very stable and I have no problems with it.

Hope to hear from you soon 
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 am

First of all, your application is not good. So the you know........then I checked you out on armory and I have to say I like it when ppl tend there gear with care. So from going to decline you direct, I will check some more (and you got some saying you are ok from guild).

1. Paladin on old account?? Explain
2. Dps problem on Halfus hc? Not that tanks dying or raid takes too much damage?
3. Why so many guilds?
4. Any WOL from raiding?
5. WHERE IS UI!!!!!!
6. 17 years......your mom is how old?

your lovez and hugzez

Wolfcan
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 am

1. Yea, I was just trying it at that time, Later my Account was hacked and a year after I found out, and gave up on the account.

2. Tanks didn't die, and healers didn't have big problems during the healing part, but we just didn't have enough dps, so halfus ended going berserk.

3. Why, because all the guild I've joined have some how chosen to split up Sad

4. No.

6. Lol,

-Zmink / Martin
Back to top Go down
Wolfcan

Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 am

ok, going to reorganize my questions so I can get some better answers. You are 17, doing exams in school etc....you know you should answer with feelings and dedication:

1. What is your wow raiding experience? From vanilla to now.
2. Tanks stayed alive, healers did good and dps went shit ? Thats a first....why not skip a dragon then. Explain what you would do if you where raidleading that group.
3. Just like that?
4. Anything that shows your raiding?
5. Still waiting. Use http://imageshack.us/
6. This was a mandatory question!
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 am

1. I had (The Plague Quarter, The Military Quarter and The Construct Quarter) in Naxx, else nothing else off what I have in CATA

2. I think I would have called it, and waited for the 2 best dps, to come, we had some tryers on it aswell, and I dont know why we didn't skip a dragon.

3. Yes kinda, excerpt for Rebirth where I godt locked out of the raiding team, so decided to leave.

4. Not realy, you can ask Ramelitsa and Josejim about my performance, because I have no rapport or anything similar.

6. Why do you wanna know how old my mother is?

-Zmink/Martin
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Your 17 now, so you were high end Nax raiding at 11?

Which guild on which realm and what was your char name?
Back to top Go down
Peredur

Peredur

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Im pretty sure he is talking about WTLK-Naxxx. Wink
Though ur making me slightly insecure silent
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Yea im Talking about WOLK. and the char have been deleted and dont remember any of my other guilds, Though i remember playing on Emerald dreams, and Doomhammer.
And no, I was 16
Back to top Go down
Sømedarkdude

Sømedarkdude

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:38 am

Well .. in my opinion I think its a good start and he got some exp 9/12 on normal
wolf also remember I have NO experience at raiding WotLK as I quit the game then.
the most importent for me is that we have players that r willing to progress and also show
they can play there class.
and at least he has some gear and it is gemmed /enchanted as I already saw others.
and I do think he will fit in group 2 as learning and gearing to do all bosses properly

martin: wolf is always interested in mom's, he likes them...

but anyhow he can have my vote for a trial for 6 weeks but must be signed and online
100% on Wednesday , Thursday and Sunday.

Grts SDD
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:07 am

I would like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ramelitsa

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 am

One plus for me. I have raided with him and he got what needed for progress.

Good Luck Dude. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:47 am

Ty Rame Smile
Back to top Go down
Sømedarkdude

Sømedarkdude

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 am

Accepted for trial --
whisper an officer ingame
Valatorr,
Bettsie,
Sømedarkdude

SDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Resto druid Zmink   Application Resto druid Zmink Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Resto druid Zmink
Page 1 of 1